Career Development Training for Graduates
This Training Program is for those students who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of both the skills and knowledge needed in a broad range of different industries and careers. Developed specifically to suit students who have not yet decided what career path they wish to take this program helps young people to make the right choices and begin a rewarding career with all the skills they will need to succeed.
The Careers guidance sessions, ensuring that upon graduation they are interview-ready and equipped with the skills and attitude needed to face the challenges presented to them by their next employer.
- Psychometric Assessment
- Self Assessment
- Resume Development and covering letters
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Group Discussion Training
- Preparing competency-based interview answers
- Personal Branding : Make the Right Impression
- Job Search Techniques
- Tools to research industry sectors and impress at interview
Professionals from the Career Employability and Corporate sector run these workshops. Senior business leaders with experience from various industries mentor, teach and counsel, which eventually plays a very important role in building a pathway to success for the students.